Invest in people!
Sectoral Operational Programme for Human Resources Development 2007 – 2013
Priority Axis 5 “Promoting active employment measures”
Key Area of Intervention 5.1 “Developing and implementing active employment measures”
No contract: POSDRU/101/5.1/G/78980
Beneficiary: City Videle
PROJECT TITLE: “INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR COMBATING UNEMPLOYMENT IN TELEORMAN”
Main Partener: Videle City
Partener 1: SC Indice Consulting and Management SRL
The general objective of the project is to combat unemployment in Teleorman county through measures of employment targeting a group of 750 long-term unemployed, young people and adults and 250 people looking for a job.
The specific objectives are:
- Conceiving materials to inform the target group about the requirements and models of good practice in choosing a job or profesional reconversion;
- To provide information and professional counseling to long-term unemployed, young people and adults;
- Training for a long-term unemployed, young people and adults, through courses of initiation, perfecting and qualification;
- Increasing the number of employed people in the county by organization of job fairs;
- Developing entrepreneurial skills of the target group through counseling and training activities.
Our project will target a total of 750 long-term unemployed (unemployed youth, 16-24 years, after six months of becoming unemployed and unemployed adults, 25-64 years, after a period of over 12 months) and 250 people looking for a job. The target group will be from rural and urban area.
- Organizing and conducting sessions of information and professional counseling;
- Organizing and conducting training activities;
- Organization and conducting job fairs;
- Conducting counseling actions and offering support regarding in order to develop entrepreneurship.
Intermediate Results of the project:
Up to this point in the project were started all activities, their stage of development is consistent with the period in which we are (month 18 out of 24).
Regarding the activity “Organizing and conducting sessions of information and professional counseling “:
- it has been made 25 sessions of information and professional counseling;
- participated 580 long-term unemployed;
Regarding the activity “Organizing and conducting profesional training activities”
- there were 22 training programs;
- the classes that were made aimed the improvement of social and civic, entrepreneurship and informatic competences of participants, but also aimed the improvement of sales and negotiation tactics through Agent sales courses;
- 402 long-term unemployed participated to the training courses, of which 125 were women;
- 394 long-term unemployed are now certified, graduating the final exam of each training program
Regarding the activity ““Organization and conducting job fairs”:
- There were organized and conducted two job fairs;
- Participated 155 long-term unemployed, 22 economic agents;
- 13 long-term unemployed were selected for interviews at the companies sedium
Regarding the activity “Conducting counseling actions and providing assistance for the development of entrepreneurship:
- were held 10 sessions of counseling and assistance to support and develop entrepreneurship;
- 142 long-term unemployed participated, who previously took part in at least one of the project activities;
Project co-financed by European Social Fund through the Sectoral Operational Programme for Human Resources Development 2007-2013.
Invest in people!