Invest in people!
Sectoral Operational Programme for Human Resources Development 2007 – 2013
Priority Axis 5 “Promoting active employment measures”
Key Area of Intervention 5.1 “Developing and implementing active employment measures”
No contract: POSDRU/101/5.1/G/78980
Beneficiary: City Videle
PROJECT TITLE: “INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR COMBATING UNEMPLOYMENT IN TELEORMAN”
Main Partener: Videle City
Partener 1: SC Indice Consulting and Management SRL
The general objective of the project is to combat unemployment in Teleorman county through measures of employment targeting a group of 750 long-term unemployed, young people and adults and 250 people looking for a job.
The specific objectives are:
- Conceiving materials to inform the target group about the requirements and models of good practice in choosing a job or profesional reconversion;
- To provide information and professional counseling to long-term unemployed, young people and adults;
- Training for a long-term unemployed, young people and adults, through courses of initiation, perfecting and qualification;
- Increasing the number of employed people in the county by organization of job fairs;
- Developing entrepreneurial skills of the target group through counseling and training activities.
- Organizing and conducting sessions of information and professional counseling;
- Organizing and conducting training activities;
- Organization and conducting job fairs;
- Conducting counseling actions and offering support regarding in order to develop entrepreneurship.
The final results of the project:
- were conducted 34 information sessions and counseling;
- participated in 847 long-term unemployed and people looking for a job, of which 306 young people aged between 15 and 24.
- were conducted 35 training programs with the participation of 645 long-term unemployed and people looking for a job;
- courses targeted the improvement of social and civic competences, entrepreneurship and information of participants and sales tactics and negotiation;
- 470 long-term unemployed and people seeking work are certified, graduating final exam of each training program;
- were organized and conducted 4 scholarships jobs;
- attended by over 200 long-term unemployed and people looking for a job and more than 25 companies;
- were conducted 20 sessions of counseling and assistance to support and develop entrepreneurship;
- attended by over 250 long-term unemployed and people looking for a job based on previous participation in at least one of the project activities;
- was organized and held the contest “Entrepreneur Marathon” on the preparation and submission of a business plan;
- The winners and the prizes were:
- 7,000 lei gross winner and first place is Mrs. Elena Tanase, with “SC Sara Paper LLC “
- second place and the prize of 5000 lei gross was won by Mr. Tapardel Marius Ionut, with “fisherman Marius”
- third place prize of 2,929 lei gross, belongs to the Russian lady Maria with “SC Marfitness-Club LLC
Project co-financed by European Social Fund through the Sectoral Operational Programme for Human Resources Development 2007-2013.
Invest in people!